ladylisa

Visit site
Hi, ive been coming on this forum to just read everything that people have been writing for a few weeks now, and think thats it a really good, helpful forum. so i thought it was about time i made myself a member and said HELLO to everybody.
so hello...
my name is lisa i am 29 years old live in derbyshire and now only have one horse, which is a 15.2 10 yr old grey id mare called lady, ive only had her since may and have our first jumping show on saturday, if it does not rain to much before then!
cant wait to talk to you all, thanks for taking the time to read this boring page.

sorona

Visit site
Hi Lisa, I too am a new member, actually i only logged on for the first time today and thought i would give it a go! I live in the new forest, I have a 9 yr old 15.2 welsh D, a 6 yr old 14.2 forester and 3, 2 yr old foresters. Good luck at your show on Saturday, my daughter is XC all weekend so will be either course walking or spectating. I leave the competiting up to her normally or it gets rather expensive!!

sojeph

Visit site
Hellooo to you both - have fun
grin.gif

ladylisa

Visit site
thank you all for your speedy replys, as for my show report it will probably involve me hitting the deck, as in my field i only have one set of wings (which are rustic) so dont know how she is going to be with coloured jumps or fillers etc...but i have just had some old tyres delivered so gonna get them setup.... fingers crossed