New Mill Law Foal - full sister to BE 5yo champ!

sw123

Visit site
Well full marks to my very unhorsey brother for playing midwife (and huge thanks to friend who works very nearby for coming to help too) but when I got home last night after work we had a lovely healthy filly wobbling her way round the stable.

She is by Mill Law and out of Miss Cooper who is Kildalton Gold (RID) x Quarter Blossom (Teaspoon), full sister to Spider our super star who won the British Eventing 5 year old Championships last year and has gained 15 points this season eventing.

She's a pretty little thing, wasnt to start with as she had a funny skin tag on her nose which looked horrid but I persuaded the vet it was more important to remove that than do anything else as I wanted her to look normal. In fact it dropped off as he tied some thread round it so all good, bit of blood and an introduction to sudocrem for her but no lasting damage. Mare took a long time to cleanse but we jabbed her a few times with oxytocin and all came right in the end.

She has ventured out the stable for a walk this morning but will go in the field tonight....

Some pics....

100_4907.jpg

100_4906.jpg

This mornings venture outside.....

100_4909.jpg

100_4910.jpg

So even if she's not a good as her brother with 3 socks and a little socklet and a white blaze think she'll be quite flash!!

Need to think of names, its been such a manic week, yesterday grandparents went off to Norway (horses live at their house), Aunt who also has the horses went into hospital for an operation and the world cup started So maybe something to do with Norway, Hospitals, South Africa and Football, is she a wag....!!!

sw123

Visit site
TIM_1862.JPG
thats her brother, although an old pic taken at last years brigstock as a 5yo, havent got any others on this comp!

gadetra

Visit site
She is an absolute stunner.
And I want her mum-she is my tpe of mare gorgeous!
Names? er..not too good on them but maybe Cooper's Law or something?
Really taken with um. I want them both!!
Congragulations :)

alesea

Visit site
Congratulations, she's lovely!

On a side note, we have a 3 year old Mill Law boy, and I keep watching your posts about Spider and hoping that Barley will grow up to be half as nice. I'm very jealous!