New neddy update + first ride

Mooch

photobucket.com
Well, I tried to post this earlier, but got all the way through and then found I was banned!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So, second time lucky!! Plus I can't remember what I wrote last time!!!

As you know I bought a new neddy on Sunday.

I was a little bit worried that she may find it hard to settle as she has been in the same home for the last 4 years.

I turned her out with my old lad on Tuesday and she was very excited! lol Lots of checking each other out, a bit of showing off, bossing the old lad around and hearding,but nothing nasty.

I went back up to check them and found them grooming each other.
grin.gif
Lovely to see!

So today was 'D' Day with reguards to riding her!!!!

I was very nervous and it took me ages to tack up!!

She was a star, she stood bolt still for me to mount and didn't move away until I asked her.

She had to look and go past lots of scary things (men on a roof, a cement mixer, huge fastrac, tractor, cars and a moped). Not to mention hacking out in a place she has never been to before.

She was just lovely and I really couldn't have asked anymore of her, especially as she must have known how nervous I was!!

So, onwards and upwards I hope!!!
grin.gif

truffles

Visit site
She sounds like a gem!!! Well, if you're going to be so mean and not post pictures, do tell us what she's like then!!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
*I probably have missed a thread cos I was away* lol! What do you plan to do with her?