New owner just called!

Taffster

Visit site
For any of you that remember I sold my little princess a while ago (first picci in sigi) she was a little madam in general but beautifully put together with stunning looks and paces. New owner just rang me to say how well she is doing and how much everyone loves her at her new yard. She has been having jumping lessons and she has done fab, her flat work is coming on and she is very very happy with her.
I just love a happy ending, dont you! she is only a baby and will be doing her first dressage test next month, also got a bit of show jumping planned for her.

Taffster

Visit site
I was thrilled to hear from her, I was a little worried as she is quite an opinionated young lady and i really didnt want the new owner to be disappointed and to get rid of her she is going to be a longer term project and wont turn around in a week or 2 it took her months to settle with me, infact its her birthday today and she is 4.

Passtheshampoo

Visit site
It's really reassuring to hear from the new owner of a horse you have sold. The lady in Southern Ireland who bought my ID filly foal 3 1/2 years ago still keeps me up to date on her progress which is lovely. I regularly get emails and photos. Isn't it satisfying when they find a super home?

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
grin.gif

Taffster

Visit site
It certainly is, it means my mind can rest she has a lovely new home with a lovely new mum!
Can't wait till she is competing in the same classes as Taffster

abracadabra

Visit site
is nice to know ex-owners care
smile.gif

I still send pics to the girl who bred my first horse (after 21+ years, he was 22 in april...)