New Pluppy!!

Oscar

Visit site
Meet Zack, or it might be Merlin (or something else!) cant quite decide!! At the moment he thinks his name is 'No' or 'Oi' lol!!

Pics aren't great as he doesn't do sitting still, even asleep he has his beady eye on what's going on!!

080-2.jpg

075-1.jpg

082-2.jpg

He's on the sofa in this one as I was hoovering & mopping the floors (my house has never been so clean!!)
083-1.jpg

He's a Doberman and is 8 weeks old. He's all paws & ears at the moment and full of beans - he's sleeping thru the night already, wakes at about 6 for a wee, poo and breakfast! Then will nap again til about 8 so that suits me fine!! I then spend the rest of the day running round checking he's not into something he's not!! He already seems to understand the words 'Wee', 'Bed' and 'Sit'. Clever puppy!!

s4sugar

Visit site
Cute & you are going to have your hands full.
My brother was planning to call his last puppy Roy - as all his dogs answer to "oy" but then got a bitch.

Why is Zack such a common name for Dobes? My males were Zander & Nessie.
( Zander because he used to fish in our stream and was starting to be called fish face & Nessie because he was a monster.)

Oscar

Visit site
I didn't think Zack was that common tbh!! But living out in the sticks we don't meet many other humans or dogs lol!! My other two dogs are called Sprout & Digby so something silly or novel would fit in nicely!

He just took himself outside and did a poo!! Very proud as it was his first time instigating the going outside bit. He came with a bag of James Wellbeloved dry puppy food - I think I will look into either Orijen or Taste of the Wild and wean him onto that, although his poo's are almost firm now.

Aidey

Visit site
Another vote for Zack :)
He is gorgeeeeeeous! Got a serious soft spot for a dobe, always wanted one but some how ended up with two labs and a staffy cross! :eek::D

Oscar

Visit site
Well OH said 'No' to a 3rd dog, and definitely 'No' to a Dobe!! So while he was away on business I arranged to collect this little fella!! He had a strop for a few minutes and now talks to him like baby, lol!!

ladyt25

Visit site
Well OH said 'No' to a 3rd dog, and definitely 'No' to a Dobe!! So while he was away on business I arranged to collect this little fella!! He had a strop for a few minutes and now talks to him like baby, lol!!

VERY naughty! :)

I do like dobermans, said I wanted one if I had my own house but I went for a rescue mongrel instead. She is sort of a 'mini' dobe in looks mind. Met a very loopy doberman bitch today, she was lovely and I liked her with a tail. You will have to keep us updated with pics.