New Pony!!

Abi90

Visit site
My previous horse is now enjoying his new life not having to jump and watching a spot of golf in Scotland.

After sitting on 9 horses, 2 which were obviously broken we found Sid. Ended up with 3 viewings (not intentional but second viewing he was out of action as his girth had rubbed whilst hunting in the rain). And on the third I'd got myself so nervous (I fell off trying a horse once and get scared of sitting on something new) and despite that, and the fact he was away from home in a hired arena he'd never been in with other horses whizzing around him he didn't put a foot wrong... I started breathing again eventually. So I thought that any horse that can cope with all that and with me being a total silly person then he's great.

Passed the vetting yesterday and waiting on strangles test back before he can move yards.

He's also handsome to boot, arrives on Saturday:

Pie's mum

Visit site
Omg you have just bought my dream horse - a chestnut with 4 whites! He looks lovely - I hope you have a lot of fun with him.

Antw23uk

Visit site
Oh blimey I'm in love with him, what a handsome horse. You need to smile more, he is beautiful, that alone is enough to smile about, lol :)

dizzyneddy

Visit site
So glad you have found a new horse l was wondering how you were getting on. l love ISHs mine is chestnut too but a mare who has given me lots of enjoyment & heartache along the way. Hope all goes well ��

Abi90

Visit site
Oh blimey I'm in love with him, what a handsome horse. You need to smile more, he is beautiful, that alone is enough to smile about, lol :)

I think I was concentrating on something/talking/not actually aware I was being photgraphed

Abi90

Visit site
Thank you everyone. I'm pretty much in love with him already. His posh name is Ballylongford Zidane... so he might be good at football as well