New pony.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
When I changed from teaching up/downs to down/ups things really improved quickly.

For older people forward back can work even better. That's what turned the light on for rising trot for me. I think little people might struggle to get the body control to understand it though.

minesadouble

Visit site
This was our old Barkway boy, he was a former stallion for Barkway before beginning his ridden career.
Looking at this pic it feels like yesterday and I can't quite believe the child on board has now left school.

The lead rein days don't last long so cherish every moment!
1000022435.png

94lunagem

Visit site
Gosh the size of that stable, she’ll live the life of luxury!

Congratulations! I hope she settles well and she and your daughter have lots of happy years ahead of them.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
At work we used to have a pony who stood on a bale of shavings to look over the door! Super cute and had the advantage of her bales being very easy to spread as well battered! I couldnt help cringe at what it must have been doing to her back though!

I have the same issue and am thinking a platform of railway sleepers, fixed together and with a rubber mat or something on top. Big enough to stand the whole pony on... I'm working on it ;)