New project

wurzel

Visit site
I said, why are you telling lies?

Are genetically predisposed?

But seriously, and off topic slightly, as a neighbour of yours, and quite probably next door, I am really pleased whatever your politics that you have kids.

You will be putting them in the village school won't you?

And one other thing....just out of interest, which is your favourite spot in the parish?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I had a great time yesterday, started up at Blue Gate, across the 'deer park' (snigger), got waylaid at the Exmoor Forest for a pint of Otter with an Exmoor Ale chaser, stopped in at the farm supplies shop but full of rozzers (didn't bother telloing them I'd been hunting as they wouldn't have been interested. Then up the Barle to Cow Castle and back to Blue Gate.

I didn't find any deer but that didn't bother me at all. Lovely day, great weather.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Simonsbath is a fantastic place. I can't help thinking you guys have got it made in the national park. Where we are is getting wind farms built all over it (probably) which I can't help thinking is a shame as in some ways it's just as beutifyul as round you , just a bit more 'normal'.

I suspect in twenty years time the national parks will be surrounded with over development and industrialisation.

If your new to Simonsbath then I hope you've had a warm welcome from the other inhabitants. Do you have pro, don't care and anti freinds or just antis?

wurzel

Visit site
"Simonsbath born and bred!"

You must know a lot about the history then?

What was the name of the first Scottish shepherds who came down to work for the Knights?

The name escapes me?

Wasn't there a Spanish guy working for years at Cornham?

The name escapes me ?

What is that memorial on the South Molton road.

It escapes me !!

wurzel

Visit site
A) Doones?

For someone from Devon, I like your style.

Unfortunately I was testing the liar.

B) Jose maria Quincentos Cerbeza Por Favore

I don't need alist of conquests in Malaga Giles.

c) A pile of stones with a plaque?

At least you have seen it !!

wallace

Visit site
"But seriously, and off topic slightly, as a neighbour of yours, and quite probably next door, I am really pleased whatever your politics that you have kids.

You will be putting them in the village school won't you?

And one other thing....just out of interest, which is your favourite spot in the parish? "

I think you are taking this a bit far. Threatening posts like this are over stepping the mark.
Previously somebody expressed surprise at the aggressive nature of your offerings. They clearly hadn't read all of your posts. You seem to invite and offer violence. But this time, you've crossed the line. Take your bitterness out on yourself by all means. Just don't involve normal, ordinary people.

wallace

Visit site
Why does Bottom Boys lie?
He claims to not read posts then quotes from them!

Some antis may well tell lies, I have said so on this forum many times.

But AlanE And Botty are the worst/best liar on this forum!

wurzel

Visit site
I think your understanding of the word threat is quite remarkable.

whatever this chaps politics are I am extremely interested in our village schools surviving.

At the moment every school on exmoor is threatened with closure.

He said he had two young children.

I said I hoped they would be going to school there.

Don't you think you are being a bit ridiculous?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Yeah but we both know he isn't from Exmoor at all and couldn't care less about it.

Sorry to hear about your exmoor schools Tom. How many are there at Simonsbath School?

We've got about seventy at our village school.

wallace

Visit site
But your question is a pile of poo!

Whether or not he is from Exmoor (congratulations on the spelling by the way!) does nothing for the central point of your argument, which was basically, "why do antis feel the need to lie?"....

My response indicated that people in favour of hunting are at least as much capable of lying as those opposed to hunting. It's a dead-end, going nowhere discussion. Human beings will tell lies, no matter on which side of any particular argument they choose to sit.

So it doesn't help the debate that Bottom Boys pretends not to read posts or that AlanE pretends to not have had multiple usernames in the past to make it look like there were more pros on here than was the case at the time, and then deny it.
He even responded to his own posts to make it look like someone agreed with him!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the use of multiple IDs that I am questioning - just the denial of the fact once challenged.

wallace

Visit site
You did not say you "hoped" they would be going to the school. Go back and check your own post.

There was a tone to your post which was quite disturbing and unpleasant. Taken alongside your other unnecessarily belligerent and vehement offerings it suggests instability.

Don't you think you are getting things out of perspective? This is, after all, just a message board. Your attempts at showboating are reaching a tiny audience.

And the football's over, by the way....................................