New Puppy - Pics attached :-)

millimoo

Visit site
All, I posted late last year, and again in January after my mum lost her dear Bullmastif Bodger to Lymphoma :-(
Anyhoo, last week they took delivery of their new bully pup Marchmanor Dumbledore :)
He has already bought so much joy and happiness in the few days he's been home with my parents... apart from not being able to agree on a name!!!
He'll be 9 weeks old on Thursday.

2nd Day
picture.php

The look of naughty puppy ;-) he has a small hernia, that will be repaired when he's older (Bodger had one too - bless)
picture.php

Belly on Legs!!! (he’d just eaten)
picture.php

Last edited:

millimoo

Visit site
Awww so cute! Love that little puppy belly. They should call him Dumble :)

Yes - I like Dumble too, as do the rest of the family, and my mum, but my step dad doesn't so said no :-(
I suspect the debate is going to rumble on :-D
And yes, will post more pictures as he grows. He's going to be a big boy having met his half brother Clarence, who at 8 months is just magnificent, and thinks the world is a great place to be (very bouncy, friendly dog)

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Gorgeous! How much is he fed to have that belly? :confused: Bear looked like that one time but accidentally as he found the bag of kibble and looked like he'd swallowed a basketball! :eek:

millimoo

Visit site
Gorgeous! How much is he fed to have that belly? :confused: Bear looked like that one time but accidentally as he found the bag of kibble and looked like he'd swallowed a basketball! :eek:

I think it's a bad angle, he's not really that porky - but he had just eaten, and the pic came out like this, so I had to post because it was so funny :)

mattydog

Visit site
What a cutie. I love his expression!! I always wished I had called Dexter Bear. Just seems to suit our bigger canine friends...plus he's cuddly!! :)

millimoo

Visit site
Funnily enough, Brian, Dexter & Bear have all been on the list...
I shall report in when they've made their mind up.
Thankfully when you walk anywhere he's hot on your heals and runs in / through your legs.
He just soooooo cute & cuddly - when you cuddle him his tail goes like the clappers and he's all licky licky ;)
Can't wait for my lab to meet him, she looks most put out when I come home smelling of puppy!!!
I know she'll love him when she sees him :D

millimoo

Visit site
And just because I've gone Picture mad ... here is dear Bodger
The 1st is when he was 6 weeks old with his breeder, love his feet in this pic - spot the matchy hernia
The 2nd was taken 3 1/2 months before he was PTS, god bless him - he was such a kind, happy friendly chap, and puppy has big boots to fill (not that he'll ever replace him)

picture.php

picture.php

Venevidivici

Visit site
Aww! Such a similar expression when they were both puppies:) His toes look webbed,bless him!
Love the big bully smile in the second pic-he does look like he was a big softy:)
We got a GSP pup last year,after our old GSP boy died of cancer. Our new boy has big boots to fill,too:( We've been surprised just how different he is tho!

millimoo

Visit site
Venevidivici sorry for the loss of your dog to cancer... They do break our hearts.
Puppy (I'll call him that for now) is already noticeably different, and I suspect is going to be quite naughty :D He's also quite vocal when he wants things - food, attention etc, so I think they're going to have their work cut out with this one. His saving grace is he likes people, has had lots of visitors already, and really enjoyed being with everyone.
He's also a different stamp of a dog, but meeting his mum, relatives and other dogs living in the house at the breeders, I think he's going to be as awesome as Bodger, but different on so many levels :)

Venevidivici

Visit site
Thank you:) Yes,they do but life is so much better with them,even though it's devastating when they go:(
I think little Yoga boy (Yogi!!) knows he's special already;)