New Show Jacket Shopping Help PLEEASSE

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
HI guys I want a cutaway jacket.

Ive seen a nice cavallo one and an animo one (kinda pricy) Was wondering if any of you shoppers knew of some nice sites that i could get something on. Ive been looking but im getting down heartened by it all :(

Please help haha decent budget available

DirectorFury

Visit site
I am currently coveting the Animo cutaway after making the mistake of trying one on! :D Depending on what size you are there are a few Animos on eBay at the moment (less than full price but not a great deal...), and a few Cavallos. There was also a Cavallo one advertised on the British Dressage facebook page a couple of days ago.

I'm trying to decide between spending a hideous amount on a pair of custom boots or a slightly less hideous amount on the Mountain Horse Sovereigns and treating myself to the Animo cutaway. Decisions!

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
I really want the cutaway animo and unfortunately ( or fortunately) i live right near the animo uk wearhouse and they are having a black friday sale thing, need to keep myself away.

D66

Visit site
RB equestrian have a really good range of competion clothing on line and also a huge shop where you can try it on. Bit far from Southampton though - they are just south of Milton Keynes.
Nice people to deal with too.

dianchi

Visit site
Ok have to say i wanted the Cavello one sooooooooooo badly as an upgrade to my cutaway
I went to the RB sale and tried that on and i looked awful in it!
Now i wouldnt say that i am particularly large (size 12) but it just made me look fat and chubby (which i wouldnt say i am!)
I ended up with the:
http://www.rbequestrian.co.uk/47765...hea-sport-competition-jacket-ladies-navy.aspx
Which is much more flattering and a great fit!

The shop assistant basically said that unless you are willowy they make you look awful!