New/used tack for sale

Mary3050

Visit site
What tack/equestrian items is everyone looking for ?

I have a mixture of new and used equipment for sale . I have more than below but just a short list of some of the stuff and still have boxes to go through so let me know if there’s anything specific

- Bridles in (full or Cob new or used)
- Running martingale Full new with tags
- Used pony reins black
- New with tags Montar breeches 42inch
- Horsewear Rambo diamanté saddle pad - New with tags (pony/cob)
- New short whips
- New in box caldene size 10 wellingtons
- used cottage craft lunge roller and lunge line

I have more boxes to go through this weekend so let me know . Can collect from Derbyshire or Leicester area or can post at buyers expense

Comment below with what your looking for !

I'm Dun

Visit site
what sort of bridles do you have? I've got two that will fit either cob or full usually who could probably do with a new bridle

Mary3050

Visit site
what sort of bridles do you have? I've got two that will fit either cob or full usually who could probably do with a new bridle

• Jeffries Show Hunter Bridle in Havana - Full (used but only for showing so is in amazing condition ) -£50 cost over £150 when new
  • White horse equestrian grackle With studded diamante on the browband and part of the noseband which has a faux fur padding on the noseband cross over. Come with rubber flexi grip reins - Cob in brown New with tags - £25
  • Stockholm Kentucky premium bridles in expresso and gold - COB - New with Tags. £70
    Let me know if you want photos uploading ?