New Years Day trip to the Beach

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
We decided to blow away some cobwebs today and took Pickle to Aldeburgh beach, its about an hours drive from us but the fish and chips make it well worth the drive (plus the Musto shop :D) She was very brave meeting other dogs, reckon there were as many dogs are humans down there today!! Tomorrow we are going to see her sister and have lunch which we can't wait for :D

She was an angel today. We let her off the lead for a little while and she didn't go far at all, just a few feet away then came back. Walking through the 'town' took quite a while as everyone wanted to pet her and give her a stroke!! Hubby took a few pics with his new camera, lots more practice needed apparentley :rolleyes: here are a few of them

This is a bit weird Mummy

1111AldeburghBeach.jpg

I won't go far I promise.....

1111AldeburghBeach2.jpg

ok I'll come back

1111AldeburghBeach3.jpg

he he he he this is nice :D

1111AldeburghBeach4.jpg

She is totally whacked out now but just about to get bathed as she is filthy and stinks!!! She needs to be clean and nice smelling for tomorrows party with her sister :D I'm sure I'll have more pics of the double trouble tomorrow (said to Simon I'm so glad we are going to their house and it is going to be mayhem!!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE xxx

mollichop

Visit site
Aw babies 1st Christmas! :D She is such a sweetie, wonder who hubby will be mainly practicing the new camera on! :D

That last pic should def be in a frame, lovely! Have fun tomorrow :)

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
She looks like she is going to be far too troublesome for you to have too deal with so therefore i will do you the favour of taking her off your hands.......its the least i can do!!

There are so many kind and thoughtful peeps on here, always putting others feelings and welfare 1st :D thank you for the offer Helanw, I'll add you to the list :D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
She was black when she was showered (she's not keen on the bath) hubby got in with her!!! She didn't try and get in the sea, we were quite a way off it as the beach is really deep, maybe next time :D She is a very tired Pickle Pants now and is chilling with her Daddy!!!

004-1.jpg

001-1.jpg