New York Spritzer

druid

Visit site
Saw him up for sale in H&H last year or perhaps 2 years ago and haven't seen much of him since

KatB

Visit site
Was 2 years ago, was on circuit for small amount of time afterwards, havent seen him since?! Presumed injury or retiremant. None of the New York ponies seem to be about any more....??!!

mitchellk

Visit site
Was his groom whilst at the Sims (after Louise), Laura Sims won European team gold and individual 4th with him. Hes a lovely old boy hope hes having a quiter life now he deserves it. Also looked after his best mate Bobby Bracken who must be in his twenties now think he reregistered for seniors they were both owned by Mark Samuels.
New York Skyline passed onto Nicole Pavitt after Louise dont know what happened to him after
Like to know if my gee gees are okay!

KarenX

Visit site
NY Spritzer is still jumping at the top level with a girl called Roberta Roe. She qualified him for HOYS this year but didnt take him. NY Skyline is owned by Claire Bailey - he's also still competing but has dropped down a level or 2 as he wasnt going very well, but she rides him really well and has really inherited the problems from his previous rider.

PM if you want more details.

Karen
smile.gif

MillionDollar

Visit site
Same here i loved reading about them in H+H. There was
New York Spritzer
New York Skyline
New York Blues

lovely names and great ponies to watch. I remember when Spritzer was for sale in H+H after Louise and he was for sale for A LOT of money but then he had to have an op. He has been in H+H quite recently winning stuff.

mitchellk

Visit site
He had a serious colic operation after Louise had him and it was lucky that he ever jumped again. had to nurse him alot when he arrived at the Sims. Don't think Mark Samuels has ever managed to sell him though.

peanutpussycat

Visit site
I am sure that I saw Skyline jumping at Towerlands recently. I loved watching Spritzer. I also saw Inch High. Who remembers her? and yes she was competing. How cute she was and did not look 31!!