Newbie saying 'Hello'

chunkytfg

Visit site
Just registered so thought i'd better introduce myself.

As you can probably gather from my name i'm Tim and i'm chunky!

I'm the proud step father of a little 14yo who owns a 12hh welsh mountain x shetland(we think) called Sparky

Sparky is the persil white one in this pic

Picture027.jpg

Unfortunately she is growing out of him to the point it is her feet that hit the jumps now and hit sparky's so we are on the hunt for a new family member.

Piebalds with lots of feather, maine and tail are our things so a gypsy cob look is what we are after somewhere around the 14.4hh mark.

Until as such time as we find our new addition though sparky is having one last go for glory at the overa farm winter dressage league where he placed 3rd last sunday and ended up 2nd and 3rd out of the points scorers for the two tests.

anyway enough of my ramblings just left for me to do is say one final 'Hello' before i start asking lots of silly questions as i'm not the member of the family who has a horsey background even though i now love it.

Native Speaker

Visit site
laugh.gif
Hi, and welcome to the madhouse.....
wink.gif

Love your piccy. I think I recognise the picnic area on the A1075, just on the edge of Thetford Forest - I used to live near Dereham. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong....
laugh.gif

chunkytfg

Visit site
hello all.

yes that is the picnic place on the road from thetford to watton.

it's our occasional drop off place to go for a run round the forest when we get fed up with the normal local hacks

myhorsefred

Visit site
Hello and welcome.

I bought my horse Fred from Chris at Overa Farm Stud! Really lovely lady to deal with and she described Fred exactly. Really honest dealer.