cassie summers

Visit site
Hi i am new to this forum i have a shire x mare who i have just backed she is 8 and was used as a brood mare i have to say i found her easier to back than a youngster as she is more mature she loves to hack but not happy in the school so we do alot of stuff when we are out without her relising she is being schooled i am a 50 years old and hoping to hunt her next year

cassie summers

Visit site
thankyou miss_bird she did come from a loveley farm where she had been since she was 7 months old and had a great life having babies i wasnt going to buy another horse just yet as my old horse died really suddenly and it knocked me for six but i went on a "day trip" every sellers nightmare but ended up loving her and bought her i must admit for the 1st 3 weeks i thought what the hell i have i bought she was a spooky loon but 6 months down the line i have a wonderfull mare who i hack out most days and nothing bothers her

miss_bird

Visit site
Sorry to hear about your horse passing suddenly, it is a horrid experience and one you never get used to no matter how many time you have to go through (i lost 5 last year) and one was my old mare i had had for about 20 years.
You mares sounds like she was there when you needed her and now have a great bond which is lovely

Sauerkraut

Visit site
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hear from you a lot. We have a clydesdale x and she is such a gentle giant. She kinda adopted our little pony and looks after her. Yardowner take her to every fun ride and she is an angel to be around.