NEWC on-line petition now live!

voicesforhorses

Visit site
An on-line petition has now been set up in order that members of the public may add their support to the request that the Court ruling last week in Oxford be overturned and the horses, ponies and donkeys be left with the welfare agencies and not either returned to the family or be sold at public auction until after the 12 counts of animal cruelty have been dealt with at trial. The petition is now live and available for signature http://www.gopetition.com/online/18321.html

amandathepanda

Visit site
Another signature
grin.gif

Dolcé

Visit site
signed and forwared to as many contacts as I could think of. Ive covered my contacts some of our big local colleges and asked them to forward it too but if anyone who is doing an equine course, police, hospital staff, prison staff contacts etc could forward it around their institutions then it could really raise public awareness. My colleagues are all convinced I am a total horsey bore after the lecture I have just given them about why they should sign it!

voicesforhorses

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
My colleagues are all convinced I am a total horsey bore after the lecture I have just given them about why they should sign it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fab!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Red_Arrow

Visit site
I am appalled that these poor animals will be handed back. I also read that the RSPCA offered to waver the care costs if Mr Grey signed over the horses to him...but he refused! If that is the case then I hope they pursue him for ALL the costs! Petition signed.