Newmarket Ride -Photographer?

scrumpygus

Visit site
Hi anyone know who was taking pics at the end of the ride yesterday?
Btw anyone who went how did you find it - it was my 1st go and i thought it was incredible!

MICHAELA8228

Visit site
Hi!!
Best thing I've EVER done on horseback, no question!! Did you do the 20 miles??? The all weather gallop was sweeeeeet!!
The photographer was www.shotsonthespot.co.uk. Apparently it'll take a couple of days for the photos to get on the site.

Roll on next year, that's what I say........
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
Last year they didn't do online pics - I'm bloody annoyed! The horse I did it on last year was with me for 21 years and has now been PTS, I would have loved a pic of us on the ride. However, the queue in the photographers tent and the weather meant it was virtually impossible to hang around - that and the inordinate amount of time it was taking to process and print orders!

MICHAELA8228

Visit site
If you don't use it as a link but type it in the top bar it works - I've been on it already this morning.
They did try and say that about only photos on the day this year, but there was an out cry as like you say, tedious queues and not enough staff manning the tent made it a nightmare. They buckled under pressure!!
Sorry to hear about your horse by the way - I hope I have mine even half as long.

irishdraftlover

Visit site
thanks for posting that- there was no way i could wait around for photos on the day with that queue as i could not the year before!! not fair on my wondeful horse who had given me such a thrill round the whole 20 miles!! also think its worth thanking everyone who makes that ride possible for us-they do such a good job organising it

scrumpygus

Visit site
The shotonthespot people were at the beginning but on the last gallop toward home there was another one taking loads of pics - i didnt know if he was a pro or not?
Totally agree with u guys was also one of the most amazing things ive ever done on horseback too - i was absolutely in awe of the place and my horse was amazing and i think he was pretty chuffed to be allowed to gallop and stop where he liked - he was in his element - cant wait till next year!

scrumpygus

Visit site
No he definately wasnt - i asked them before i left and they said they knew someone else was doing pics but they didnt know who (or didnt want to say)!