Next years stallions!!!

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
hmm not saying i never use the same stallion twice but i think its always a gd idea to experiment and try something else, u can be surprised the difference in the offspring from the same mare

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
what do we think of
cobra0001.jpg

Ginn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Jack is just GORGEOUS!! Last time I enquired about going to see him (end of Aug) he was still in Holland, having semen collected, having been over to Germany for the World Breeding Championships. I must ask after him again!

[/ QUOTE ]

My friends with the foal by him had his semen flown over but sadly it didn't take
frown.gif
However, next year Daisy is going back to him - he really does throw lovely foals and his owners are really nice, knowledgable people!

delphipuppy

www.treliverstud.co.uk
I am looking for a stallion for Decanter's full sister and have been recommended Locksley II . A fabulous chestnut stallion. However he is at the Celle state stud and they only do frozen semen I believe. He won the 4 year old breeding champs this year and is a bit special I think. Sorry can't find a picture of him

Del Amitir is also producing some very nice stock, he is chestnut and stands at the Woodlander stud.

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Ah.........that's me not woken up properly, sorry!!!!

The one in the video looks really good and looks to have a bold temperament too!
I wasn't too keen on the one in the photo, but of course it is only one moment in time.

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gosh - thank you t_e!!

For next year, I had pretty much made up my mind to use Goshka Ringo (well bred coloured WB, homozygous for colour too) BUT at the end of August he and the entire stud moved over to France - yeah OK, so I could still do it with AI, but as a Supporter of British Breeding, I don't think I should!

SO, I have these boys in mind atm Treliver Decanter (was very taken with him when I saw him earlier this year), Nibley Union Jack - LOVE this horse and am also considering an ENORMOUS coloured called Mojo - he's 17.3hh.......

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Decanter, but I've decided I want a smaller stallion so I'm looking at arabs now.

Mojo is up near me and I've heard a lot of good things about him, but waaaaaay too big for the ginger one!

I've found a couple of arabs up here, Rabanat - a stunning bay just a few miles away - downside he's only 14.3 and I really want to breed something 15hh-15.1 and with Asti being officially 14.3 and a half - it might end up too small.

There is another bay, only a 3 year old mine, called Judals Raphael that looks promising...

I really want to find a 15.2 arab stallion, not too far away, and preferably crabbet lines, but proving hard to find!

seabiscuit

Visit site
Wowww....Locksley 2 is faaarr better then the other two horses that they have videos of on there!fantastic movement, and looks a very bold and honest horse.

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
I am looking for a stallion for Decanter's full sister and have been recommended Locksley II . A fabulous chestnut stallion. However he is at the Celle state stud and they only do frozen semen I believe. He won the 4 year old breeding champs this year and is a bit special I think. Sorry can't find a picture of him

Del Amitir is also producing some very nice stock, he is chestnut and stands at the Woodlander stud.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could be wrong but del amitri is by dimaggio and if its decanter's full sister then surely it wud make dimaggio grandsire on both sides of the foal. However my friend has a del amitri and a rockstar both are fantastic, the rockstar pprob a bit betta mover

delphipuppy

www.treliverstud.co.uk
Ye I was actually meaning Loxley II for her. The comment about Del Amitri was aimed at the post looking for a chesnut warmblood. Sorry didn't make myself clear.

I think Rockstar is very nice too.

Chambon

www.picturetrail.com
Mmmmm, jury is out on that one at the moment.

I haven't seen him in the flesh, but Im not too sure about the breeding. But yes, he is a stone's throw away. Being that local it would be ideal to take the mares over to him for a walk in walk out natural covering, but I think he's AI only?

Weezy

Visit site
I HAVE seen him in the flesh - have competed at West Wilts SJing against him and I really do like him - might be worth taking a look at him (understand that Luso x's arent everyones cup of tea, but TBH I think he is more WB looking than Luso!)

Yes I do think he is AI only unfortunately
frown.gif