Neymar Romeo

Roxylola

Visit site
I reported it on the grounds of harassment and bullying. I've also reported the shared petition on Facebook and the page itself for the same reason twice. Nothing appears to have been done on Facebook at present but I think its all going a bit far now especially as the only people who have lost out here are the ones being targeted

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Oh please! ?? Don't even try to sugar coat your extremely nasty and cruel comments about my brain injury! :rolleyes:- It wasn't even the first time you had been such an evil and nasty piece of work commenting on me personally was it? Strange you had such a sudden compassionate need to leap to defend me when you had entertained yourself at my expense on several previous occasions, in a similar manner, making it absolutely clear your very low opinion of me.

Why was the whole thread removed then? I certainly didn't request that, so obviously at least one other person found your comments unedifying and totally unnecessary too. Perhaps just don't bother to comment on my posts might be the kindest thing to do, instead of searching through them for further opportunity to score points at my expense eh? ?

Just whack it on ignore. I did. Not often I do it and not often leave someone on it indefinitely but that user is on my permanent list along with a few others as I can’t be bothered with the nonsense. Taking the pee out of someone’s brain injury is low.

PurBee

Visit site
Cliff notes version from what I can gather.

A rider bought a just backed rising 3 year old for 15k, said horse threw her off badly and attacked her (she broke her arm). She sent the horse to a pro for training. The horse threw them off too a long with damaging fields and property. Was asked to vacate the yard within 7 days. Owner couldn't do it as no one would take the horse on. She said she was going to PTS the horse as dangerous. Said yard then offered 4k to buy the horse off them. Owner said no and then offered 10k (so the horse wouldn't be sold on). Yard said no so horse was PTS.

Yard now posting everywhere that the owners are murders who blackmailed them and should be hounded out of their jobs.

thanks for that ss...the bones of the situation is made clearer.

Also proves the adage “money corrupts” - as both yard and owner were willing, for money,to do the wrong thing for the horse.

The yard says it has to go, too dangerous, but for 4k are willing to keep it there....so its not THAT dangerous then?
Owner says need to PTS because its dangerous, but for 10k will sell on...so again, horse not THAT dangerous then!

No amount of money would matter if a true horseman/woman is presented with a truly dangerous horse, knowing that pts is the ONLY option thats kind to the horse and the people struggling to handle it. Money goes out of the window. We all know we lose thousands caring for animals....gotta be prepared to always have welfare of the animal at the forefront of our minds, rather than money concerns.