Nice Christmasy Post

3OldPonies

Visit site
Lovely doing the boys last night. Our local Rotary club were doing their annual tour with Santa on his Sleigh and me and the boys had a great time listening to the carols as the music wafted across the field. The stars were out and the air was crisp.

At the weekend it was church bells on Sunday evening, all very festive.

Does anyone else get little unexpected snippets of Christmas while they're doing the horses?

Shady

Visit site
no! i get Jehovah's Witnesses at christmas, don't even know how they find me, i tell them i am a satanist, had one on christmas morning once, boy did he leave quickly ,without a mince pie!

2 christmas's ago they used the local church for trainees, the lord had no mercy for my ears that day!!

3OldPonies

Visit site
Christmas morning!!! Arggghh.

I know they don't celebrate Christmas but you'd think they'd have a little respect for other people's celebrations.

Elo

Visit site
Not so much doing the horse as I haven't been spending a lot of time up there at the moment (deadlines and exams boooo :( ) but I feel really festive when buying Christmas presents. I like to think I am good at choosing presents for people (without them having to tell me what they want ;) ). I get so much excitement picking the presents/wrapping them up and letting them try and guess unsuccessfully what I have got for them. Sad I know, but that's how I get my festive kicks :)

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Not at the yard no, as it is in the middle of no where! However i catch loads of bits of christmas through the day. Went to the town the other week to do some Christmas shopping and they had a 'victorian christmas fayre' on. Horses and carriages was up and down the cobbles streets, everyone was dressed up and music playing on the streets with a ice rink in the town centre, was lovely :)