Nice hacking in Cov and Warks?

JulesRules

Visit site
Hi peeps,

After purchasing my first trailer yesterday the world is now my oyster:)

I thought as well as going out competing locally it would be nice to box to some different hacking for a change of scenery.

Anybody know any nice spots for a hack where a trailer can be left? We are based near Cov airport, so within about half an hour drive would be good.

Also anybody know of any fun rides nearby? I already know about Mac hack and the Offchurch bury one in April :)

Thanks
Jules

fizzer

Visit site
We used to box over to Binley Woods and park in the big carpark by the speedway. The woods take you over towards Coombe Abbey and Brinklow. Not sure if you are still able to though as this was a few years ago. Maybe someone that lives more local to the area will be able to help.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
We used to box over to Binley Woods and park in the big carpark by the speedway. The woods take you over towards Coombe Abbey and Brinklow. Not sure if you are still able to though as this was a few years ago. Maybe someone that lives more local to the area will be able to help.

I was going to say exactly the same thing. I used to keep my horse in Bretford and lived in Binley Woods, so would ride him home from time to time, all off road using the bridleway behind the speedway. Before they put hard standings down, we also used to race the ponies across the car park when it was all grass!

Last edited: