Nice hat for dressage/sj?

Nosey

Visit site
Had a nice navy beagler for dressage & looking for replacement for it? Any suggestions? I'm a bit traditonal & have a Charles Owen shaped bonce! I'm currently just using navy velvet silk over crash skull! Thanks :)

JustKickOn

Visit site
I have the ayr8 with silver middle for dr and SJ and find it so comfy. I also have a CO shaped head. Currently saving up for the ayr8 leather look one. The Fiona is nice but much prefer the Wellington. I have the skull of it with the nape support and it really does make a difference comfort and hat stability wise.

Nosey

Visit site
Thanks..I really need to find.somewhere I can try on & compare all those recommendations so may have to wait till Olympia :(

Javabb94

Visit site
Charles Owen Wellington Classic!

Its showjumping style cut in traditional navy and flesh strap and I use for both SJ/Dressage etc

Lovely hat well worth the money!

Britestar

Visit site
Ayr8 is super comfy. Bought it last min before a championship so never wore it until I got on to ride. It certainly was the last thing on my mind that day :)

Nosey

Visit site
Sadly limited to CO hats but thanks.for all the brilliant suggestions & will be hot footing it to Townfields in Dec.:)