Nick Dolman MW 17 1/2 “ saddle wanted

minkymoo

Visit site
Im desperate to find one of these, either Gp or Dressage.

Having had real saddle issues with my PRE mare, I finally got a saddler that understands the breed and we settled on a Nick Dolman as her withers seem to get trapped by a saddle where the flocking goes down the side.

Can I find one? Nope. I unfortunately can’t afford a new one (not until I win the lottery anyway!).

If anyone knows of one that is MW and 17 1/2 in black, please can you let me know? I’ve not ridden for ages as my mare is only 4 and until I get her the right saddle, there’ll be no riding as she’s ‘spirited’ and I don’t want to ruin her but on the other hand, I’m desperate to get on and ride!!

Thanks! 😀

Last edited:

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
They are virtually the same as Barrie Swain Semiflex saddles. He used to work there. Barrie Swain has sold more over the years so it may be easier to get a second hand one of those (although I don't think he is making them any more).

eggs

Visit site
I've got a Barrie Swain semiflex dressage saddle that I'm not using due to the horse retiring. I think it is only 17" but I will measure it tomorrow. I had it on a 16.2 and I am 5'8" so the seat is quite a generous size

Leo Walker

Visit site
They are virtually the same as Barrie Swain Semiflex saddles. He used to work there. Barrie Swain has sold more over the years so it may be easier to get a second hand one of those (although I don't think he is making them any more).

I was just about to say this! Hes not making them anymore sadly. Key Humphries usually holds a few second hand ones in stock, so definitely worth trying her as well.

Squeak

Visit site
I was just about to say this! Hes not making them anymore sadly. Key Humphries usually holds a few second hand ones in stock, so definitely worth trying her as well.

I was just about to suggest Kay Humphries, she usually has some of them secondhand or that type of saddle.

small

Visit site
Hi we have a medium wide nick dolman dressage saddle 17&1/2 ' for sale if you're interested. 07970951168 ☺