Nick Gauntlett training

Charlie31

Visit site
I thought somebody asked about this fairly recently but can't find anything now.

I'm considering booking onto a three day residential training course with Nick Gauntlett and was just wondering what people's experiences of him as a trainer are? I've not had any lessons with him before and am always a bit apprehensive about new trainers, especially when they're big names like Nick. If anybody could give me any feedback that would be great.

Just to add, I like to learn and it really annoys me when you go to a lesson and don't actually feel like the instructor teaches you anything. People can be pretty direct with me and that's fine but if they're out and out rude I don't like it.

nervous nelly

Visit site
done a few clinics with him and always learnt loads and found him to be a very good teacher if the opportunity to do more clinics came up again I would do it again

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
I had a couple of lessons years ago with him. Hes never straight to the point and says it as it is specially when my mare was being a cow.. but wasn't rude etc.

I think you should go along, your enjoy it!

Esme

www.facebook.com
I posted about Nick recently in Tack Room when I was deciding whether or not to book a lesson? I went for it on the basis of the great feedback and had the lesson last month. Nick was absolutely fantastic, struck a great balance of being tough and hugely encouraging, explained things clearly and I left with lots to work on that we're really feeling the benefits of. Recommend and I will definitely book again!

Charlie31

Visit site
This is all excellent feedback. Thanks everybody, I'll give him a go.

I posted about Nick recently in Tack Room when I was deciding whether or not to book a lesson? I went for it on the basis of the great feedback and had the lesson last month. Nick was absolutely fantastic, struck a great balance of being tough and hugely encouraging, explained things clearly and I left with lots to work on that we're really feeling the benefits of. Recommend and I will definitely book again!

And this explains why I couldn't find your post as I only looked in the Competing and Training bit. Thanks for your feedback though.