no hope

Tempi

Visit site
Well im feeling VERY dispondent (sp??!!) now after feeling very pleased that i won yesterday.......

Got my time for Nationals on wednesday, on at 16:16, which is fine as i can ride her in the morning and dont have to get up early!! But, theres 48 people in my class................... Ive come to the conclusion that as long as i feel like shes tried her best and i have too then thats all that matters! Ive got no hope of getting placed whatsover
frown.gif

Weezy

Visit site
PG do NOT be so despondant! There is absolutely NO reason why you are not in with a chance to be placed - you DID qualify after all! Plus not everyone will show so keep breathing!

Malibu

Visit site
well said weezy, PG you did qualify you have a good horse that providing that both of you go well and perform your best then you have a chance! you cant quite before you've even started! good luck not that you need it!

Peanot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And i expect most the 48 others that have qualified are probably thinking the same way
wink.gif

Do the best you can, you never know, it might be better than the others
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I was gonna say exactly the same thing. You are as good if not better to get where you are now. It all depends on nerves on the day, remember the rescue remedy.
wink.gif

Nic

Visit site
Enough of that you!
mad.gif

You have just as much chance as everyone else on the day and I'm sure you will surprise yourself.

Lots of luck
grin.gif

piaffe

Visit site
Oh Ange, CHin up Hun. You looked Bloody good on Saturday so don't worry.

There is no chance of me popping up to surprise you and offer support but i will be thinking of you!
grin.gif