No Horse & Hound for another week !

speedbird

Visit site
Is anyone seen a postman yet ! ? We haven't seen one for ages ! Tomorrow will the 2 nd week of no H&H, we live in Surrey not Scotland !

Darkly_Dreaming_Dex

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone seen a postman yet ! ? We haven't seen one for ages ! Tomorrow will the 2 nd week of no H&H, we live in Surrey not Scotland !

[/ QUOTE ]

we are in Oxfordshire and i havent had H&H for 2 weeks. TBH i have had enough and will be cancelling the subs when it comes for renewal
frown.gif

BBH

Visit site
I cancelled my subscription because of the delays in delivery and even though I buy it occasionally I wonder why because I don't find it very good value anymore. I can read the bits that interest me in about 10 - 15 mins. Which for the cost is not great.

1036Jones

Visit site
What are the delays you are mentioning? I usually buy H&H every Thursday but have been given a year subscription for a christmas present. I am hoping that it will come through the post every Thursday morning - other wise I would rather stick to buying it myself from the local shop. If I dont have it early on a Thursday I will be seriously miserable!

flyingfeet

Visit site
Delays are purely down to the royal mail!

We collected our post last week in the 4x4 and this week postie made it through as she will make it if she can (although did get stuck and couldn't make it to one village!)

Fortunately we have a village snow plough, so access is relatively good!