No one did weekend plans!

Nayumi1

Visit site
Saturday will probably be a morning ride then off out for drinks, then Sunday I have a lesson with Sue Chadwick which I am very much looking forward to!

Hope everyone else has a fab weekend!

Fiona

Visit site
My 7yo and I are both entered in RC autumn dressage champs. He's doing an intro test, and I'm doing Prelim 13 and 14.

We've been practising all week so hope it goes well.

Forecast not great though.

Fiona

Pippity

Visit site
Mine all depends on whether potential purchase passes vetting this afternoon...

Of course, now I've mentioned it on this thread, she'll fail miserably (I probably missed that she only has three legs) and I'll spend the weekend sulking.

vickie123

Visit site
Showjumping comp on Saturday and last tootle round a favourite off road ride on Sunday before it closes for the winter. Weather looks good although it was bloomin freezing this morning.

Snowfilly

Visit site
Nothing exciting...tack sale tomorrow and have somehow managed to find 30 lots to enter of stuff that hasn't been used in ages. Tack room still looks full!

Wheels

Visit site
I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon MP

I've had a great week off work, every inch of concrete has been power washed, stables spruced up, horse bathed and clipped and ready to rock. Had a good lesson with my classical coach yesterday and tomorrow I'm off for a double session - an hours mind coaching session with a XC lesson afterwards, really looking forward to that. Will hack today and Sunday then unfortunately back to work Monday, boo

Pippity

Visit site
Mine all depends on whether potential purchase passes vetting this afternoon...

Of course, now I've mentioned it on this thread, she'll fail miserably (I probably missed that she only has three legs) and I'll spend the weekend sulking.

She passed the vetting! So, assuming delivery all goes to plan, I'll be spending the weekend getting her settled in. She'll get a proper introduction post when she's definitely in her stable and thoroughly mine!

siennamum

Visit site
Rusty is GOING to be a dressage pony whether he likes it or not! It's not all about galloping & prancing! We are doing an UA competition on Sunday! He is also going to be schooled in preparation tomorrow which will mean circles for 2 consecutive days which will be a shock to the system.

JFTDWS

Visit site
I'm going barrel racing :D A fun Halloween event - I have a (fairly basic) second horseman of the apocalypse costume (War - so just a red horse, a cloak and a sword, tbh :p ) and we have silly western games after - rounding up some nasty venomous-looking spiders and shuffling skulls :D

timbobs

Visit site
She passed the vetting! So, assuming delivery all goes to plan, I'll be spending the weekend getting her settled in. She'll get a proper introduction post when she's definitely in her stable and thoroughly mine!
How exciting Pippity! looking forward to seeing photos!

Fiona

Visit site

Congratulations x x

I got both ponies clipped this morning, so all systems go for dressage on Sunday...

Fiona

DressageCob

Visit site
Same again for me. Spending time hand grazing with the little cob at Leahurst, flat lesson with the big cob on Saturday and jump lesson with him on Sunday.

I love stabling at a riding school 😊

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I will be sitting at my laptop waiting for more lovely pics of Italy from you know who! Are you going to Herculaneum? I liked it better than Pompei?
Lol! No I struggled to get OH round pompeii tbh, I'd be pushing my luck with any more ancient stuff 😂 we'll just have to come back 😉

Mule

Visit site
Lesson today went really well. We have definitely made progress. It will be interesting to see if my marks on Sunday reflect that.

Bernster

Visit site
We’re useless without you MP hah. Hope you’re having oodles of fun. Just got back today from the US so struggling with jet lag. But obv I’ve gone and booked a horse outing tmrw, no rest for me eh. Jumping lesson - been a while since my first lesson with this instructor but I really enjoyed it so am trying to keep it up!

oldie48

Visit site
Lol! No I struggled to get OH round pompeii tbh, I'd be pushing my luck with any more ancient stuff 😂 we'll just have to come back 😉
That's a shame! Don't bring OH here though, there's far too much ancient stuff hanging around, MIL is 100 on Wednesday and I'm 70 at Xmas but at least I'm not covered in ash since giving up the fags! You are having lovely weather though!

Surbie

Visit site
Gallops were ace. He was an absolute star, two lovely liveries came with as support, plus another 2 friends took us & acted as grooms.

He's not very fit so we did canter rather than gallop, but ears were forward all the way.

I was slightly mortified that he likes being in front and will drift his big bum across to block anyone coming past. And even more mortified to look down and see his gallumphing canter being matched by a 13hh at a spanking trot!

Can't wait to go again.

IMG_5024_Moment(3).jpg