No sniggering please!!!!

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
for those enjoying a lunchtime break at work...Don't open the link :)
Save it until you get home.

The tack didn't look dressage legal to me and I hate to see any 'horse' tied up directly to a solid object and not to baler twine.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
well I never I have seen it all now! the one in the beginning that kept falling over was hilarious the hooves on his hands were pretty funny as well.

ManBearPig

Visit site
Whilst I do have slightly more than a "passing interest" in BDSM, as a "horsey person", any time I see equestrian paraphernalia used in this context, I always feel a bit sick. Each to their own, I suppose; they look like they're having a lot of fun!

On a side note, a former colleague of mine used to work for a leatherwork manufacturer who made stuff like this.

Mrs B

Visit site
Now the first sentence of THAT ^^^^^ post was enough to stop this thread in its tracks for a bit, I see ...

Cecile

Visit site
Now the first sentence of THAT ^^^^^ post was enough to stop this thread in its tracks for a bit, I see ...

Don't laugh but I had no idea what bdsm was, so I googled it and I am now worried in case anyone looks at my history or the police call around tonight

Dulcie

Visit site
Don't laugh but I had no idea what bdsm was, so I googled it and I am now worried in case anyone looks at my history or the police call around tonight

Of course, without reading your full comment, I googled this. I'm 15, my parents can check my history even if I cleared it. I am dead RIP Dulcie

Ladyinred

Visit site
I got this on my FB newsfeed this morning and think I sat for 5 minutes with my jaw on the floor! There are no words to describe it...

Cecile

Visit site
Of course, without reading your full comment, I googled this. I'm 15, my parents can check my history even if I cleared it. I am dead RIP Dulcie

That was my full comment Dulcie, I hope like me you didn't click on any links - you and me both in trouble then

Visit site
:lol: slightly concerned I knew what it meant from the off haven't clicked any links and going from the comments probably best it stays that way!

More to the point how do you know what it means without needing to Google?

CAF...do you have something you need to confess ?
:confused:

Casey76

Visit site
Whatever rocks their boat I suppose... nothing wrong with a little playtime so long as everything is done with consent.

And I’ll only ever be top ;)