Noble outfitters

Bruce17

Visit site
Noble Equestrian are apparently no longer supplying to the UK, and can now only be bought from Dover Saddlery once they start doing international delivery.

What's all that about?!?

Where am I going to buy riding tights ?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
oh, not riding but I wear the hailey tops quite a lot in summer in multiple colours. My local shop does seem to end up having quite a lot of it in the sale- I've never paid full price for any noble stuff.

I forgot that I have spare medium kerrits that were brought over by a friend that were never really big enough so barely worn. They are definitely not big enough anymore!
I'd like to say I've been really efficient at selling off my horse stuff but nope, not so much!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site

jnb

Visit site
Oooh thanks, I have just got another pair of Softshell breeches (being a big size an advantage for once) - I live in mine all winter they're soooo comfy and warm. And a pair of the mesh gloves :)

jj_87

Visit site
oh thats awful, I was trying to order a couple of pairs the other day, surely there is enough demand for a UK supplier :'(
Everything I am wearing currently is noble! Best value and comfort clothing ever!

Branna

Visit site
I heard about this a few months ago, it's so annoying. Have been trying to buy a few more items while they are available!

Steerpike

Visit site
Just got a pair of their raspberry riding tights for under £30 not my colour but will be good for at home, stocking up whilst I can!

Scarlett

Visit site
Gutted by this - their stuff is the best around I think. I heard this a few months ago and managed to stock up on some sale stuff, thankfully, but there were a couple of things I wanted but couldn't find in my size. Sad face.

For everyone who is looking for a riding tights alternative, look at Flexars. Dare I say they are more comfortable, imo, than the NO ones and they are a small, UK company. They have some gorgeous new colours launching soon - I might sell the NO riding tights I have to buy a couple of pairs.

Dyllymoo

Visit site
I'm gutted. I love their gloves (recent convert) and I bought a wave fork the other week and the head and handle came in different deliveries, I put the head somewhere safe and now I cant find it, so I have a handle and no head.... Ooops!

Pippity

Visit site
I got a pair seeing as they were half-price. They definitely aren't the right fit for me - baggy in the leg and a bit tight in the waist! But I do love the phone pocket. It's actually big enough for my phone, and nice and secure.

I do love the socks, though.

SBJT

Visit site
If anyone finds out can they post here. They’ve even pulled out of Canada and none of the shops I’ve spoken to know why. I think they’re America only now. Maybe they’re republican owned or something.

frostie652

Visit site
I just got a couple of pair from Ayr equestrian in their sale.. they say on their website that they got loads in stock just before NO left the country and it is the last of it they will have..