Non main stream Equestrian clothing

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I order from a few different companies that I have found on line but am looking for some different clothing, I get a bit sick of having the same old brands you see all the time.

I like the new type riding tights and base layers, jackets, gillets am open to any suggestions so would love to know about different brands you have bought from and recommend.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
https://www.couronneequestrian.co.uk/

this is a company a lass near me set up. Love her riding tights. I wear them for riding and running. I would like a gillet but I’ve got a Harry Hall one similar so can’t justify one right now.

I just had a look I like the rust leggings might put them on my Christmas list they are a bit of an unusual colour that I like, thanks!

TGM

Visit site
We buy a lot from Mochara - suits young, slim, talk and leggy daughter and old, short and not so slim mother! Not overly branded, great quality, lovely colours and eco friendly packaging.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
We buy a lot from Mochara - suits young, slim, talk and leggy daughter and old, short and not so slim mother! Not overly branded, great quality, lovely colours and eco friendly packaging.

I have looked at those so will definitely be a consideration and they do look really lovely.