Noooooooo... really? (pink thread)

Floxie

Visit site
Sorry, but I've seen a few rants about pink tack. I've never actually seen one of these...

For some reason it's been reduced to only £130...

FreddiesGal

Visit site
I've seen plenty of those about, and have also seen blue and orange saddles. Not my thing but if someone wants a pink saddle so be it!

Littlelegs

Visit site
I've seen them on-line, daughter wanted one, but her pony doesn't fit anything off the peg, it was easy to say no. Tbh though, while I think its vile, if one did fit then I would probably have let her.

Mythical

Visit site
If it fits my horse for £130 consider it sold. Ive only got one saddle and it's looking a bit shabby, another one would mean I can send it away to be cleaned upend even when it comes back, use the pink one for schooling at home and hacking (itll be under my exercise sheet anyway!

mandwhy

Visit site
Haha a child could definitely get away with it! In fact I think it would look just marvellous and Barbie like on my haffy with matching bridle... Sometimes I just want to throw caution to the wind and live the pink dream...

Alaadin

Visit site
Does it have a handle on the front?!? Says a lot about the sort of idiots they are trying to market it to! But each to their own I guess...

Littlelegs

Visit site
Seen as its pink, & childsize, we can assume it is marketed at children. And some children like the security of a handle. And for kids that don't, I imagine its simple enough to chop off. Lots of little girls like pink, I hardly think that makes them 'idiots'.