North west showing championship

Micky

Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has been to this after qualifying at their local riding club? It's held at bridgewater riding club ...I qualified last weekend so I'm entering the veteran showing class, is it on grass out in fields or indoors? Is it usually mega busy? Is there a food canteen?! Water available? Many thanks!

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
So it is a number of years since I went, but if it's at Bridgewater then it will be on grass (one year it flooded so was relocated to Bold Heath). Was never crazy busy when I went but that could have changed. Really enjoyed it when I did go, think we got something for entering (mug one year and car stickers with the year and championships on) which was a nice touch.

Moomin1

Visit site
Yes I went to Bridgewater a couple of years ago after qualifying. It was pretty much like any other local show really. On a field, burger vans, fairly large classes, but not massively busy. We got a little trophy each for qualifying on arrival. It wasn't anything particularly prestigious but a good day out and pleasant show.

Micky

Visit site
Thanks guys...it's another tester for his lordship and myself so will look on it as a fun day! See what happens..behaves or loses it..��...