Northants - house not horse question

EarsofaSnowman

Visit site
Not sure if this post will be allowed but am looking for recommendations in Northamptonshire for a good bathroom fitting company - quality of tiling is especially important!

I've had a recommendation but after 5 months he's still not come out to even quote. I appreciate many trades are heavily booked and there will be a wait, but at the moment it doesn't feel like we're even in the starting block.

Happy to take pms.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Whereabouts in Northants? We got someone from Oxford to do ours (recommended by someone I worked with) - I'm on the northern edge of Milton Keynes so a stone's throw from the border with Northants.

EarsofaSnowman

Visit site
Slightly north west of Northampton, so probably 15-20 miles further.
It's doable, depending on their set up. I'd be happy to reach out to them, but will understand if they don't cover this far put

PurBee

Visit site
Here‘s a link listing some local tilers with reviews.

I knew an italian team of tilers near cambs/peterboro’ who were excellent, but have no contact for them and google isnt bringing results. The above link gives lots of reviews for tilers for peace of mind before committing.

EarsofaSnowman

Visit site
Received it, thank you.
Will definitely look into them - we've only got a small bathroom but it deserves a lot of tlc.
When I bought the house I decided the bathroom was the first thing to be changed. I've had work done on the house, but the bathroom is still the same after 20 years😱🤣.
I'm very much "do it once, do it right" where my home is concerned