Norton heath 28/29th oct

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
Well me and bug done the 1m qual on sat and had a lovely double clear but unfortunately wasnt fast enough to get placed(considering this is my first bsja show i am well pleased!)

On sunday we done the 90cm first round and had 2 down in the jump off

He had already qual seconds rounds but i wanted to do 1st round for my benefit.

Done 2nd round and had a lovely clear, in the jump off we done so brill turns and had the 2nd fastest time but with one down! im so gutted, i could of come 2nd on my 2nd day of jumping bsja and qual for the finals but oh well, try again!! Bug norton heath http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523931220082796070IOBzMq

nomini

Visit site
Sounds good, well done
smile.gif

spooks

Visit site
well done....is your mum called vicky by any chance ? and were you at towerlands unaffiliated open a couple of weeks ago? you look really familiar from your pic and the horses name rings a bell to. if it was you, ive known your mum for years and funnily enough i came across some photos today of your mum sat on one of my horses...17 odd years ago! ignore me if im way off the mark here lol

Rambo

Visit site
Ha !

We saw you there...you didn't half go for it against the clock
shocked.gif
Well done...you would never have known it was only your seond time out BSJA from the way you went !

I remember your clickety-clack o/r boots especially well lol!

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
yes megotto, vicky is my mum!!!!! u must send me pics!!!!!!!yeh we are at towerlands often as we are stabled 5 mins away. Who shall i say left a message?
smile.gif

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
thanks rambo!!! yeh, i turned to number 2 and didnt realise quite how close i was and just kicked and hoped coz he will stop if u turn him too tight but he was so good, am so pleased!! yeh everyone remembers the boots hehe!!!! my mum, hates them so i always put them on for her!! hehe

spooks

Visit site
tell yer mum its gail, she said ello to me at towerlands! my horses are stabled on melford road, you can guess where..!, will send you the pics, will be a pic of a pic though as no scanner on this pc. the horse was called merlin and was a rose grey, also star gazed ,kept him at down at brundon, dont know if she will remember him..do you want me to post the pics on here or email them to you? if the latter PM me your addy. will come and say hello if we see you at towerlands again, wont be for a few weeks as our boy has just had his shoulders fixed and is only alllowed to walk for a few days, no jumping for 3 weeks so ash has moved in on her sisters pony much to her annoyance!