Norton Heath EC

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Whats it like?
Apparently its the venue for my BN regional. Not sure how that works when I will drive passed pachetts to get there.
confused.gif

Rambo territory I believe?
wink.gif

sachak

www.pinkequine.com
yeh its nice... indoor arena can be a bit tight and surface has seen better days. but the outdoor is lovely. warm up areas (one indoor one outdoor) arent big but there are two of them and dont normally prove to be much of a problem.

the cafe does yummyfood.
laugh.gif

Jo C

Visit site
Not my favourite venue but it is ok. Outdoor much nicer than indoor but warm up can be very deep.

sammiea

Visit site
I like the outdoor arena but the warm ups & indoor arent good.

Cheesey chips are def worth the trip lol

jenh166

Visit site
I find indoor and outdoor fine (my horse is only 15hh so he doesnt find it tight at all!). Warm up indoors is tight, and outdoors can get a bit boggy if v wet, but plenty of space, nice place.

Divasmum

Visit site
Parking is very good (much better than Patchetts). It is a friendly venue and the biggest outdoor arena is great. Good cafe and loos.

Rambo

Visit site
Not really Rambo territory as it's a couple of hours drive from me...but have competed there indoors. The BNRF will be outdoors though and that is a lovely arena...very big and very good sand/rubber surface. Warm-ups not as good unfortunately but nothing horrendous.

I thought you could jump at multiple regional finals for BN though...I certainly got sent more than one slip to put with my entris
tongue.gif

My local regional final was at Royal Leisure last sunday but didn't bother taking Trike as he was off doing Endurance that day instead. I looked at the photo's though and decided it would have been at the limit of his abilities anyway
tongue.gif

Good luck with yours
smile.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I thought you could jump at multiple regional finals for BN though...I certainly got sent more than one slip to put with my entris
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do two. Your region and one other of your choice.
I will be doing Market Bosworth as my choice but region is Norton Heath. Both in july so have a couple of months to gear the girl up.
smile.gif