Norwegian forest cat

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I strongly suspect the darling girl we had when I still lived at home was at least part NFC, or Siberian.

She was a house cat but was allowed in the garden if supervised. She would happily sit in the rain, and had a dual layered coat, the base layer would be completely dry

She would also chat away to you, and had the most delightful prook noise She would do. She was highly intelligent too. She loved being with her people

We definitely need a photo of your NFC to help us decide

Screenshot_20211124-134327_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20211124-134308_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

smolmaus

Visit site
Our little rescue dude Duke has a really interesting double coat texture, the "ruff", the toe tufts and an absolute feather boa of a tail so we suspect there is a little bit of something something in there. But if that is true, Marnie is not in fact his biological sister so we just don't talk about it.
VJSVKJVl.jpg

0M0wYM6l.jpg

SO1

Visit site
One of friends has two. Great big cats super friendly. I love them. They jump up like a dog when they want attention.

Hackback

Visit site
Our little rescue dude Duke has a really interesting double coat texture, the "ruff", the toe tufts and an absolute feather boa of a tail so we suspect there is a little bit of something something in there. But if that is true, Marnie is not in fact his biological sister so we just don't talk about it.
VJSVKJVl.jpg

0M0wYM6l.jpg
Maybe they are half siblings? Same litter, different fathers? Very gorgeous whatever ?

Peglo

Visit site
This is The Fluff. I don’t think she has anything fancy in there. She was a feral kitten when we got her and she took a lot of taming ? Her brother is short haired (not the other cat in picture) But she has little grinch feet and I think she’s very cute even if she often looks like she wants to take over the world
56DE2B14-252D-4ACC-B946-0D498076A286.jpg
The crap name stuck as we didn’t actually know what sex she was for ages so struggled with a name.