Not a horse but how much??

flowerlady

Visit site
Indespension Emperor Horse Box will take 2 18h.h I have no idea what do you lot think ?

It does need a clean before I put advert in but your help on how much would be appreciated

010.jpg

Front ramp
011.jpg

Veiw through Jockey door

017.jpg

018.jpg

Think I will have to take some from the back ramp.

So how much would I get for it?

misskatherineb

Visit site
never seen one of them before so no idea of a price, i would like it for myself, looks like it must be worth a bit to carry x2 18hh horses. good luck. x

Queenbee87

Visit site
No idea! Have you had a look to see if there are any similar for sale and how much they are? (Sorry it's a bit rubbish but that's the only advice I have)

flowerlady

Visit site
No idea! Have you had a look to see if there are any similar for sale and how much they are? (Sorry it's a bit rubbish but that's the only advice I have)

Well they have stopped making them now but you don't very often see them for sale. I wouldn't be selling this if JB wasn't retired and I will not be getting another horse:( My bones are too old to start again.

Queenbee87

Visit site
I have just tried google, found one for £2,620. No idea how old it was etc because although it had the price and type of box in the description text in google, when I clicked on the link I couldn't find that bit of text. Seems a bit cheap to me though? (although not got a horse to put in a box at the moment so not very clued up regarding reasonable prices) Why not put a nominal price based on a similar age and size of box and see if it gets any interest? Or state that you will take offers?