Not bad for a Naughty Pone!!

Folara

Visit site
Well FINALLY managed to get General to a competition. Seems like he moved up to Elem and suddenly we had loads of probs and just didnt get out. What with the lorry breaking down and him having teeth probs its been a few months since his last outing.

So this was only his 3rd Elem and he came SECOND with 66.(something!)%

Funny thing was it was in the afternoon and he was FURIOUS that he was being made to work when he should have been tucked up in bed with his tea. His face was a picture - he does grumpy nearly as good as me.
wink.gif
He did a beautiful Levade in his test in the top corner and then had another little 'wobbly' in the bottom corner.

That said the rest of his work was simply amazing and he got a few 8's so I definately think if he gets out more now he will begin to do well at this level and who knows he might even qualify for the Regionals.

Im a proud mummy.
smirk.gif

ihatework

Visit site
Excellent, well done!
might see you out and about in a couple of months, my injured horse is now back in work
smile.gif

Folara

Visit site
Thats great news. We are (hopefully) going to Hunters in a couple of weeks followed by BRC after. Not sure where after that - have to look in the Mag. Let me know what you are up to and hopefully we can meet.
smile.gif

Folara

Visit site
Yeah, certainly think it gave him more elevation being cross - just need to catch him before he does the stroppy levade movement now. Hes such a strong powerful horse.