Not Happy...

sperks93

Visit site
Just been informed by a long range weather forcaster today, that the weather we have just suffered through in January, is only a taster of what is to come in February!!! It had better not happen as I have got a course of lessons booked with my trainer through out Feb, and i'm starting training with Emile Faurie at the begining of March! I don't want to be snowed in again...:(

xxx

teddyt

Visit site
I hope you didnt part with any money for their advice. The met office havnt exactly got a good track record of accuracy!

Theres nothing you can do about it so dont waste energy stressing!
smile.gif

V1NN

Visit site
nooooo!
frown.gif
i dont want snow it could be a monsoon or whatever but just not snow dont think i could last in my postie job if it was anything like last time.

L&M

Visit site
Unforunately the forecasters have a habit of getting it right when the weather is bad, but wrong when it is meant to be nice!

kylie88

Visit site
I was told by a farmer the other day that we are due to get lots more!! He has a contract with the highways agency to clear the rds with his tractor when it snows and apprently they have told him that we could get another 12" in kent!!!!!

Dubsie

Visit site
Don't care, our new mobile field shelter is arriving tomorrow so our 2 will have somewhere to hide out of the weather! (not that they minded the snow really:
snowing.jpg

Mind you I'm inclined to agree the forecasters aren't that accurate any more than 2 weeks ahead.

Charmaine18

Visit site
I'm sure I heard somewhere that snow is one of the hardest weather forms to predict, because it has to be exactly the right conditions for it, so hopefully they've got it wrong! I do love snow, but I also love riding and that doesn't happen when the school is frozen.
frown.gif