Not one but three corgis today!

P3LH

Visit site
Also - they can’t be real corgi’s. Mine is usually filthy (often from rolling in things as corgi’s either roll in, or eat, the bowel evacuations of all other living things) with muddy feet, bits of hedge and bush attached to her, generous smears of I’d rather not know.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
Where is this magical place that has 3?! I saw one about a year ago near my house whilst driving and I very nearly crashed in my excitement.

P3LH

Visit site
Yes please! I will happily swap with a saluki x who doesn't want to sit with me or on my knee because he's too hot but also doesn't want his sisters to sit with me so he's sat in front of me waving his paw around whinging ?
She has gone from sofa to sofa, to floor, back to one sofa, then another, then stole some slippers, for about an hour. Now corgi scrabbling between the cushions, rearranging them and kicking off the ones she doesn’t want. She is a one!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh, I can beat that. Puppies - 12 of them!!!!!!!!

Corgis? I hoped, for a change, that he was a breeder.

Where is this magical place that has 3?! I saw one about a year ago near my house whilst driving and I very nearly crashed in my excitement.

Bricket Wood, to be exact, a bit of a drive from me, but worth it to get Bear into the river early. He looked a bit surprised when I insisted he went in the narrow fast flowing bit and got sent sideways, but he was struggling on the steep bit.

I have one here who has decided tonight that she suddenly likes stealing footwear, if you would like her?

Zak’s favourite thing. There is regularly a lone shoe on the lawn. He isn’t in to toys bar tennis balls which are in the car.

Moobli

Visit site
I can’t remember the last time I saw a Corgi in “real life “. I did get a thrill to see two beautiful, graceful deerhounds walking through the farm steading with their owners last week. Unusual for here.

P3LH

Visit site
Yes CT. they were at the vet for first jabs. I was sorely in danger of reserving one ?
Huge litter that. Biggest I’ve known in the breed is ten (twice) both sides by Gin’s sire. One of her sisters has just been mated and another will be when she’s in season. They are a lot less troublesome than their sister. I’ll enjoy the photos from afar.

Quigleyandme

Visit site
I can only imagine he must be someone already hard of hearing and with a peculiar enjoyment of being henpecked to indulge in Sherman tank shenanigans thrice!!
Awww he looks like my late mother’s corgi not very originally named Taff. He was entire all his life because he wasn’t very sexy but when the gardener’s springer bitch was on heat he would do anything to get at her. His idea of mating though was to flip her ear over her head and stick his nose in her ear. She was not impressed. A friend of Mum’s was minding him when her lab bitch had a litter. Taff thought he was the daddy and visited her every day - some three miles there and back. Pity the neighbour who had to follow him down the single track Devon lane in first gear all the way.

P3LH

Visit site
Awww he looks like my late mother’s corgi not very originally named Taff. He was entire all his life because he wasn’t very sexy but when the gardener’s springer bitch was on heat he would do anything to get at her. His idea of mating though was to flip her ear over her head and stick his nose in her ear. She was not impressed. A friend of Mum’s was minding him when her lab bitch had a litter. Taff thought he was the daddy and visited her every day - some three miles there and back. Pity the neighbour who had to follow him down the single track Devon lane in first gear all the way.
Typical corgi, their own way of doing things!