Not really a newbie!

lalalalala

Visit site
Hey there everyone,

Thought I'd better introduce myself as I've been a member for a while but only just started posting recently!!

I'm Shellie, im 19 and originally from Bristol, but in term time I live on campus at Hartpury college where I'm in my first year of an equine science degree, which im loving.

I have a 16.3 bay gelding, Jack, who is lovely. I did keep him on campus, but am now moving to a yard local to the college.

I'm been doing unaffiliated dressage and showjumping with him, with the intention (!) of starting to do some intro's BE next season, however our weak point is xc, due to the lack of facilities we've only tried it twice!!

I'm unfortunately just recovering from Glandular Fever and so Jack's having a little holiday at the moment (he doesn't mind!!) living on a stud with someone who as I regard as my mum, Lesley.

Also, living at the stud, amongst others, is Caliber, my future "competition horse" or so I say!! It all depends if I can get my act together and get my riding improved!

Anyway, I probably know a few of you already as I'm also on the forum onthemuckheap, "www.onthemuckheap.co.uk" (excuse the plug!!). and hope to get to know all of you soon!
smile.gif

samsaccount

Visit site
Hello there
smile.gif

Oo I am looking into Hartpury uni for the equine sport science, so any info about the place such as the facilities such as i am hoping to take my boy...would be great.
Hope you feel better soon.
Jack sounds like a lovley lad.
Enjoy the forum
smile.gif

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Hey - we have so much in common!

Like you i'm a newbie as far as everyone is concerned, but have been lurking for ages now.

I'm at hartpury too, level one ES, so i guess we actually spend quite alot of time together!
I deferred last year due to glandular fever followed by a hefty bout of chronic fatigue, so you have my sympathies. I remember only too well how sh*t you feel. Really bad timing for our exams too.

x

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
Hi there Shellie & hope you recover soon.
Nasty thing that Glandular fever. I remember half passing out in a tube station with that years ago. On trying to summon help from the station staff, they thought I was drunk !!
shocked.gif