Not really CR, but great pics for CR people! Billy @ the beach!

Zijdeglans

Visit site
Had another photoshoot with Billy boy on the beach! (I have permission to post the pics on here). He was as good as gold and as usual, was very pleased with himself.:D Enjoy the pics!

**I didn't go into the water until the last 5 minutes of the photoshoot, after that the bandages were taken straight off**

img96801.png

img0004g.png

img6075.png

img0010w.png

img0054.png

img6053.png

img9749.png

img0071k.png

img9746.png

img9776.png

img0096a.png

Halfstep

Visit site
Hideously jealous! What beautiful pictures. I especially like the one with you silhouetted against the sun.

when I lived in Ireland, I used to bring my horse to the beach often; I'd ride him in just a headcollar and no saddle and he'd swim out and jump the waves. He adored it. I miss that so much.

kirstyl

Visit site
Just gorgeous! I want someone to come and take pictures of me on the beach - bit far for your photographer to travel to Redcar beach!

Wigglypigs

Visit site
Wow look at that hindleg! Beautiful beautiful horse.....green eyed monster here although i certainly wouldn't be able to ride him as well as you do, nor look as slim and 'matchy'....

GinnyChesson

Visit site
Too bad he's not even her horse and shes not the one on the pictures.. she just stole him off a dutch site. Pretty sad. Some people should really get a life.
They are my photos, whoever you are, please can you delete everything and not try to pretend to be someone else!

Last edited:

Mince Pie

Visit site
Too bad he's not even her horse and shes not the one on the pictures.. she just stole him off a dutch site. Pretty sad. Some people should really get a life.
They are my photos, whoever you are, please can you delete everything and not try to pretend to be someone else!
Surely then you should know who is taking the photo's - unless you photograph all of your training sessions?
Have you jumped him again? Also I would be interested to know how you have only just noticed this as the OP has been posting pictures of this horse for about a year now!

GinnyChesson

Visit site
Well its me on all those photos.. the photographers are often just friends, like Carlijn on these photos, otherwise my boyfriend etc. I've never jumped Billy before.
The reason I just found out is because some emailed me asking me why I was posting pictures of their horses, Zijdeglans started a topic about having foals?? well those are from someone else on the Dutch horse site Bokt.. So shes now acting like shes me +my horses, + someone elses horses.. and thats where it caught up with her.
just look : http://www.bokt.nl/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14624
http://www.bokt.nl/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=66725

two completely different accounts..
She just takes things as she pleases.