Not sure if this will work - videos......

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Hey, fantastic videos - what a lovely smooth rhythm. Not surprised you're so chuffed with him at the moment, those courses were coming together so beautifully :D

Lincomb?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh, and I think it's that brush behind the troublesome fence that he's fretting about - he's just going a little green on you. But doesn't he enjoy his jumping! What bright chirpy face

{97702}

Visit site
Oh, and I think it's that brush behind the troublesome fence that he's fretting about - he's just going a little green on you. But doesn't he enjoy his jumping! What bright chirpy face

Oh fiddle I still can’t multi-quote - goodness knows what I do wrong - but yes it was Lincomb, so amazingly cold lol :) :) Thank you for your lovely comments, he did feel a bit green at times still, I think I tend to forget he really hasn’t done much of this really! He has jumped brush fences at a couple of XC venues without batting an eye lid but of course that was last year and we are out of practice :) much better to find the blips and sort them at this stage though, I’m delighted with him :)

Hmmm I apologise for the overload of smiley faces there....!!!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
No no, I love a good smiley :D

Yeah, it always is there, their arenas are like an icy wind tunnel. Though I am of course mortified that you crept up basically to my doorstep and didn't give me the heads up to come say hi :p (kidding of course, I should think fundamentally useless HHO groupies are the last thing you need!)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
If this the horse on permanent loan? Can you tell me where I can find one, he's fab :) you're looking classy too, very balanced.

{97702}

Visit site
If this the horse on permanent loan? Can you tell me where I can find one, he's fab :) you're looking classy too, very balanced.

Thank you :) :) I actually got him - indirectly - through HHO! I have a HHOer as a FB friend, she knew I was looking for a horse on loan so she shared her friends advert on her FB page, I made contact with her friend about 30 seconds later lol and the rest is history :D

rosiesowner

Visit site
Wow you look absolutely fab! Don't worry about the run outs, looks like it'll be an easy enough fix. All your hard work is paying off which is lovely to see. He also looks like he is enjoying himself loads. Woo hoo!

j1ffy

Visit site
Only just managed to watch these as I couldn't get them to work on my mobile. Other than the green moment he looks lovely, really rhythmical and nicely keen, if you know what I mean!