Nottingham Peeps....

icestationzebra

Visit site
Can you guys help at all? We are in the process of buying a house which means I will have to move my mare as where we are now will be too far away..... Does anyone know of any good yards offering DIY livery in the Wysall/Bunny/Costock areas?

Any help gratefully received

Thank u
smile.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
There is the School of National Equitation at Bunny Hill. I believe they may do livery there. I know they do BD and other competitions.

There website is: http://www.bunny-hill.co.uk/

I'm afraid i don't know anymore off the top of my head but you shouldn't have too many problems finding livery as Costock and Bunny are not too far from quorn hunting country...

Good luck with the move and i hope you find a suitable livery yard for your mare.

SilverSkye

Visit site
Hello there are loads of DIY yards out round keyworth area which is only about 5 min drive also know of a very nice newly opened yard at Normanton which is just off the A606.
Have quite a few friends out round Ruddington way so will see what i can find out for you. Where you moving to if you dont mind me asking? I live in Notts so just being nosey!!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Thats ok icestationzebra!!

My ex boyfriend lived very near to Ruddington so i used to enjoy finding out all the horsey places around him. Its not a bad area because you are on the leics/notts border so hopefully you will be spoiled for choice... if i here of anymore places i will let you know!! Whereabouts are you moving to, have you been in Leics long??

butterfly f

Visit site
hiya,
bunny hill is a good yard. i havent liveried there but have been to shows there. there is a yard in costock although not sure what its like as havent been there but i can find out!
there are a couple in gotham which arent as smart.
i am at barton equestrian centre (just off the A453) which is really nice and a very friendly good yard. stables and fields are great and there is an indoor and a fantastic outdoor school.
if you want any insider info i kinda know people on all the local yards round here so im sure i can find out lol!
xx

ru-fi-do

Visit site
Try bunny hill it's very good, my farrier's mum and dad run it, they also offer great tuition. I've not heard a bad word about it, hope you have some luck.