Nourish feed

holeymoley

Visit site
I’ve seen this new brand of feed supplement pop up a few times now. I actually really like the look of their range. Ingredients are very natural and all seem the right composition to make them work. Has anyone tried? I’m tempted to try the Joint one thought not sure whether to just buy the ingredients separate and make up my own!

Leo Walker

Visit site
They dont look too bad. I might try the electrolytes if fatso gets picky about salt again, mainly as its flavoured and sweet tasting and shes a sugar junkie! The balancer looks quite low spec, but roughly the right ratios and no added iron which is always good! I quite like the composition of the joint supplement as well. But I did only do a quick scan of the first 3. No major red flags, but I think possibly quite expensive for what you get.

holeymoley

Visit site
They dont look too bad. I might try the electrolytes if fatso gets picky about salt again, mainly as its flavoured and sweet tasting and shes a sugar junkie! The balancer looks quite low spec, but roughly the right ratios and no added iron which is always good! I quite like the composition of the joint supplement as well. But I did only do a quick scan of the first 3. No major red flags, but I think possibly quite expensive for what you get.

That was my thoughts too at £30 for 1.1kg. What’s your thoughts on the maxavita supplements? They seem fairly natural too.

Leo Walker

Visit site
I'm sure I've looked before and dismissed them for one reason or another. If natural is something that's important, have a look at equivita. She does premade mixes but will also make one to your specs. They are good quality and shes really easy to deal with.