Novice WH........... would this be ok...

Heidi1

Visit site
Planning on taking one of mine to a local ploughing match to do the Novice WH and perhaps the Riding Horse WH, would the following dress be ok.

Me :
Green Tweed Hacking Jacket
Gold Shirt with Green and Gold Spot Tie
Buff/Yellowish Breeches
Black Boots
Black Hat with Natural Coloured Harness.
Black Gloves
Hair in net with small green scrunchie.

Horse
Plain Bridle with grackle and snaffle (or can I use her Universal) and hunting breastplate
Black Saddle, no saddle cloth or perhaps a small black one.
Black brushing boots for Jumping part

All info/advice much appreciated.........

Starbucks

Visit site
Sounds good to me!
smile.gif

I don't think tack matters so much in WH - just wear whatever she goes best in.
smile.gif

SSM

Visit site
I you have brown tack better and a navy hat but as you will jump clear I would not worry too much!!

We are going to enter the Family horse class, think she will excell at this - we are too jinxed to do the hunter class there!

IdoShowing

Visit site
Blue hat would be better, but don;t worry if you only have a black one - also, i wouldn't wear the scrunchie, it ok for younger childerem, but you shouldn't wear on in a horse class - good luck!

Heidi1

Visit site
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Hope we do.......

Go on do it and do the family horse.

I'm hoping somebody is there so that I can put her in her place, seen as mum will be away I can offend this person as much as I like, you know who I mean..........
tongue.gif
wink.gif

SSM

Visit site
K saw her at Moorgreen, where she came second in ridden ex-racers - she started on her 'if F was here she would do so much better............(she's not a ruddy racehorse
tongue.gif
mad.gif
)' K shut her up by saying 'well if you never bring her we'll never know' - high five to K!!!

Heidi1

Visit site
Excellent............She gets up my nose so much. I just want to put her in her place, she comes out with all this c**p, but I've never seen the horse compete. Good one for you here, somebody (rolls eyes) has told her that she should do PURE DRESSAGE, oh my god, she has not shut up about it since....... That was at Burghley last year she told me..... and breath..........

SSM

Visit site
That's because that person must make millions out of her - with all the lessons she takes - but we NEVER see her out competing (I'm not normally bitchy but she rubs me up the wrong way)

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
...thinking of doing the novice workers with my young boy here too!! Your attire sounds fine Heidi, often a clear is more important, looked a decent course last year, but from memory very few went clear!!

If i bale out of the workers (would be his first big exciting show!!) I will wave to you all from the veteran ring, where my little lad will be defending his 2007 championship!!

Good luck all of you!

K