Now I can get on my new purchase I should probably introduce her.

1928sky

Visit site
I bought P a week ago, she's a very green 5 year old trak x tb x conn. You my have seen my tribulations about getting on her last week but with some help from Mum this weekend we've made good progress and she generally seems to be chilling out a bit, I've been really pleased with how shes been going in the school. I have a couple more photos where she has a bit more length of neck and reaching out to the contact but typically these are on another computer! Anyway here she is- any CC welcomed, in 6 months of no riding my legs have turned to jelly and I seem to have developed some new and interesting habits- some lessons in order I think!
P1000904.jpg

P1000899.jpg

P1000931.jpg

1928sky

Visit site
I'm glad too! I think she would have made a very pretty and shiny field ornament but that wasn't the plan and I'm pleased she seems to agree! I got on and off so many times yesterday she must have gotten very confused!

Booboos

Visit site
Beautiful horse and what an unusual marking! Looks very uphill in that canter photo!

CC: you look really well suited to each other! The only thing I would mention is that your hands look a bit low and open, might be worth keeping them together, higher up, shoulders back and she will come rounder in front as she becomes stronger through her topline.