Now this is PUS!

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Haven't seen one that big before, have you?
I have this on my facebook timeline, made quite a few people gasp!
Don't watch if you have a weak stomach, personally I found it fascinating as I have had LARGE abscesses which have burst out (not as big as this one though)and so know how the poor horse must have felt.
Oz

https://www.facebook.com/princefluffykareem/videos/904786139567196/

9tails

Visit site
What on earth are you doing to yourself that causes abscesses? That was quite some abscess there, though I'm surprised the horse was in comparatively good health with that amount of poison inside it.

cremedemonthe

Visit site
What on earth are you doing to yourself that causes abscesses? That was quite some abscess there, though I'm surprised the horse was in comparatively good health with that amount of poison inside it.

Had an operation on my tummy with stitches, I got an infection in through the stitches and an abscess built up until it burst, was pretty horrific! About 500 mls in there.
Oz :)

numptynoelle

Visit site
Good grief! Definitely one to put you off cottage cheese, can't imagine how horrific it smelt!

Saint of a horse to put up with having that abscess in the first place, let alone having it drained!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Imagine the beasting that horses immune system had taken to produce that much, and the hole left at the end - wow! Bet it will feel so much better after its recovered though, the pressure behind that must have made it really sore. I especially liked the chunky pus :D

npage123

Visit site
EEEWW! So glad I finished my chicken chow mein an hour ago, as I don't think I would have been able to stomach the noodles resembling the line of puss coming out... Suddenly I don't feel quite as embarrassed about my own spotty skin...

Showed my husband the video and he loved it, said there's nothing as nice as draining/lancing an abcess... He's a dentist, hence his strange sense of humour.

cremedemonthe

Visit site
I bet that horse felt better pretty soon after that lot was removed.

yes I bet he did, when I had a large internal abcsess that burst out through stitches I had on my tummy (about 500 ml at a guess) I had felt really ill. boiling hot and sweating, felt really sick, banging headache, light and sound reactive then when that lot exploded within a minute I felt 100% better, no temperature, no nausea, no headache.

Rivendell

Visit site
Wow that horse must feel soooo much better!! There are not many things as satisfying as seeing an abscess get lanced!

dancingkris

Visit site
Oh that reminds me so much of when my boy had strangles years ago - thanks to some idiot who bought a coloured pony from the sales and chucked it in the field with him. He had a huge lump under his throat that kept growing and growing - the vets wouldn't come near and I wasn't going to lance it on my own. Anyway all the fur fell out and you could see it all through his skin....I held a warm cloth against it - and all hell broke loose. It was pouring for about 5 minutes. I've never been able to drink banana milkshake since.......;-)

hobo

Visit site
Anyone for a nice milky cup of tea after watching that. You could see the relief in horses face half way through. Did any one notice the camel in the back ground or was it just me seeing things.

9tails

Visit site
Anyone for a nice milky cup of tea after watching that. You could see the relief in horses face half way through. Did any one notice the camel in the back ground or was it just me seeing things.

It IS Fluffy Prince Kareem's FB page so you're probably not seeing things.