NOW WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED??

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
The sad part is I'd like to bet she felt she was doing nothing wrong.
I received my next tax form yesterday, ( boy are the IR quick off the mark, they've only just sorted the last year's) and it makes my blood boil to think of my money going to lazy bit**es like her.
With any luck she will get an added jail sentence for benefit fraud, but guess who will be keeping all those kids whilst she's inside?
Us...
mad.gif

CheziBrown

Visit site
It drives me mad why some people think that it's their god given right to just breed children and not work and live off the tax payer !! It makes me sick every month looking at my wage slip and seeing I have nearly £600 taken off !! I agree we all have to pay taxes but I can't stand the thought of people like this getting money from people like me working !! I had my child when I was 19 and have worked since I left school. I would be embarressed to live off everyone else ! Especially when people who actually need benefits struggle to qualify for them !! Will stop now could go on forever.

Fairynuff

Visit site
I was a fraud officer in the DSS for 8 years and to be honest, this is nothing. There are many thousands just like this socially inept family. I think I must have seen and heard just about every kind of scam etc. There is no way Jose that this kind of thing can happen here in Italy-you have to make do as best you can. M.
crazy.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was a fraud officer in the DSS for 8 years

[/ QUOTE ]
Really?

How long does it take to investigate a complaint??

Fairynuff

Visit site
Sorry cant tell you, I signed the 'Official Secrets Act' then I unsigned it when I left-still bound to silence though!
grin.gif