Nunney International BE100 report

star

Visit site
Orange boy pulled off another top 5 finish - 3rd one in a row now. Less than 50% of the class SJ clear but he did a lovely double clear, safely inside the time and finished on his dressage of 30.8 He really is a total legend! I walked the Novice XC track as well as my own and do think we can aim towards doing this next year - it is looking more and more doable!

http://competitiondiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/nunney-be100-19-06-15.html

t2CIkX_cOftusvk_hrqntG6oFZuK1bLpr5wvHxy5k2-j=w498-h330-no

X6a4GsUZ40TRsbN89N_osrCCtPAqPTWnniaxDbBgoeT8=w555-h384-no

star

Visit site
Like username, like horse - STAR!! Where are you thinking for your first N?

No idea! Am walking them all now trying to get an idea of which ones might suit us. Tbh the SJ scares me more than the XC so anywhere that has a not up to height SJ!

That username did actually come from me thinking my first horse was an absolute star. Monts has taken it to a whole new level of stardom!

MardyMare

Visit site
Well done - he looks like he loves his job. I am at a lower level but also ready to move up in terms of XC but the SJ scares me more than anything so can relate a little. Horse will probably breeze the 100's but my brave pants are still on order :)

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
Well done. Walked the 100 course and thought it was a mixture of some quite straightforward and some big asks. The trakhener had a huuuuge ditch underneath and there was a tight turn after the step up before the corner. Decided it wouldn't be a "first" 100 for our boy but something before moving up to Novice. The Meerkat combination in the SJ seemed to cause a lot of problems in the Novice and presume it did likewise in the 100.

star

Visit site
Well done. Walked the 100 course and thought it was a mixture of some quite straightforward and some big asks. The trakhener had a huuuuge ditch underneath and there was a tight turn after the step up before the corner. Decided it wouldn't be a "first" 100 for our boy but something before moving up to Novice. The Meerkat combination in the SJ seemed to cause a lot of problems in the Novice and presume it did likewise in the 100.

We didn't have the Meercats in the 100 thankfully but the final yellow double caused carnage. Enjoyed the XC. We are pretty much ready for Novice, just lacking a little bravery for the combinations at Novice so it was a good one for us :) Gave the trakehner a good growl but he didn't need it. For some reason trakehners are fine, it's just open ditches he's very suspicious of.